Hair-fall Problems? 5 Home Treatments for Hair Fall That Works!
Who doesn't fear waking up to see increasing strands of hair on our pillow cover? Or becomes petrified after seeing flakes of hair in the bathtub? All of us, right? Unfortunately, hair loss is becoming a common problem, and every young person has a waking nightmare about going bald.
Fortunately, there are many home remedies for hair fall which you can try to regrow your tresses healthily, like taking hair biotin or vitamins.
Before you jump to see home treatment for hair fall, knowing what causes you to lose hair is also essential. Below we are discussing a few reasons for hair fall
Reasons for hair loss
Losing 50-100 hair a day is normal. But what is not normal is to not regrow that hair. If you are not replacing the hair you lose every day, you are undergoing hair fall and need intervention. Take hair-skin vitamins and do home treatment for hair fall to regrow healthy, shiny, and thick hair.
You lose hair due to:
- Nutritional deficiencies: If you are deficient in iron, copper, inc, or vitamin D, you can lose strands of hair.
- Hormonal issues: Women above 30 may experience hormonal imbalance that can lead to hair loss or thinning.
- Stress: It is a massive factor leading to hair loss in women, men, and even young children.
- Hairstyling products: Overusing heat or styling products on your hair can lead to hair loss. Thus, it is best to use them less and protect your hair with masks and oiling.
- Medical conditions: Various medical conditions like thyroid, PCOS, or Alopecia and genetics can lead to hair loss.
5 Home remedies for hair fall
1. Aloe vera massage
One of the best home remedies for hair fall is to use aloe vera. It can treat hair fall while also reducing dandruff. For this home remedy, all you need is aloe vera plant or gel. Now massage it into your scalp, and don't forget the hair strands. Let it sit for a while, and then rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
Alternatively, you can also use shampoo or conditioner with aloe vera.
2. Egg mask
A home remedy for hair growth that can substantially reduce hair fall while making the quality & texture of hair better is using a hair mask.
Egg mask is beneficial due to its richness in protein. Along with protein, it has zinc, sulphur, and phosphorus. All of these nutrients lead to hair growth.
- Separate egg white (take egg according to your hair length) and beat olive oil and honey in it.
- Once it takes a paste form, apply it to your roots, tip, and scalp.
- Rinse with a natural shampoo after 20 minutes.
3. Coconut spa for hair fall
One of the oldest home remedies for hair fall is using coconut oil. It has fatty acids, which can help strengthen your hair tips, reducing hair fall.
- Warm 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil and massage into your scalp
- Leave it overnight or for 20 minutes
- Rinse with a mild and natural shampoo.
Note: if you have oily or dandruff-prone scalp, do not keep the oil overnight. Just keep it for 10-20 minutes.
4. Fenugreek seeds-curd hair mask
Another old home remedies for hair fall include using fenugreek seeds. It is a versatile seed that nourishes your scalp.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight, and make a paste in the morning.
- Mix the paste with curd, and then massage it into your scalp.
- Using a natural shampoo and cold/lukewarm water, rinse your hair.
Do it once a week to see results.
5. Coconut milk massage
Coconut milk is rich in nutrients like minerals, vitamins, and potassium. All this can reduce hair fall and lead to the healthy growth of your tresses. It also adds shine to your hair.
- Take raw coconut milk and apply it to your scalp. Make sure you cover the roots and tips too.
- After 25 minutes, wash your hair with cold water and sulfate-free shampoo.
- Try this home treatment for hair fall once a week for better results.
Tips for controlling hair fall
Apart from trying the above home treatments for hair loss, try these tips too. These will help you keep your hair healthy, help them regrow, and reduce hair fall too.
The best home remedy for hair growth is to massage your scalp. When you massage the scalp, you encourage growth of derma papilla cells located underneath hair follicles. These help with shredding, regrowth, and more.
Diet plays an essential role in reducing hair fall and regrowing healthy strands. Thus, you must eat a balanced diet rich in protein, vitamins, fiber, and healthy fats.
Take supplements like biotin and vitamins
For healthy hair, biotin and vitamins are essential. They provide your hair with nutrition for better scalp health and growth. Food provides us with all nutrients. However, we all know that most of us do not eat a balanced diet. Thus, it is essential to take hair biotin & hair and skin vitamins supplements. Hair biotin will increase biotin in your body, which helps your hair grow thick and have a shiny texture. The vitamins will help your body get the correct nutrients.
Always condition your hair
Several people think that using conditioner is a waste of time. It is not! Conditioner can make your hair manageable, silky, and less prone to falling. Thus, always use a conditioner suitable for your hairstyle. Leave it for a few minutes, and then rinse with cold or lukewarm water.
Reduce tight hairstyles
High pony and tight hairstyles look incredible, but they can damage your hair. They make your hair weak and can lead to hair fall. Thus, try to reduce tight hairstyles and never sleep in one for better health.
Stress can make your hair follicles weak leading to hair thinning and loss. Try yoga and meditation to reduce stress. Also, yoga benefits your hair tremendously.
Even though many things affect our hair, we can make them healthy and shiny. Use these home treatments for hairfall and reduce hair thinning & falling. Try using these home remedies for hairfall suitable for you at least once a week for better results. Lastly, work on your diet, take proper hair vitamins supplements and reduce stress for healthy hair.